When does the academic year of CO- School commence from? 2nd Week of June.
Is the school recognized by Govt. of AP.? Yes.
What are the classes admission given into and through what syllabus? Admissions are given from 6th to 10th classes. The syllabus is SSC.
Is it a co-education school? Yes.
What is the strength of each class? Around 35 students.
Will you make the child complete his home-work at school? Yes, homework will be get done by the student in the school hours itself.
How is IIT Foundation taken care of? It starts from 6th class with the integration of SSC, CBSE and ICSE syllabi in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Special Orientation is given to OLYMPIAD exams.
What do you mean by preparation for OLYMPIADS? Making the students attempt questions based on creative thinking, multiple concepts.
What are the advantages of the coaching? Students will develop awareness regarding competitive exams and will develop confidence from early age itself to attain success.
What is the language of instruction in the school? Only in English.
Will you give admission to CBSE and ICSE students? Yes, but they have to submit migration certificate at the time of admission and should join SSC Curriculum.
Will there be any separate foundation training initially for CBSE and ICSE students? Yes, in the initial week of opening of the school there will be special orientation programme to strengthen the fundamentals of CBSE and ICSE students.
How are the teachers selected? After rigorous screening, best and experienced faculty person in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry will be selected and they will be given advanced training to deal with IIT foundation by experts. Regular workshops are conducted to strengthen the teachers.
How different is the programme for Day scholars and Hostlers? Academic Programme will be the same for day scholars and Hostlers. Students who require more attention and parents who are busy and cannot attend their students can join their children in the hostel. Extra study hours will be allotted to Hostel students during the evening hours.
How are the exams conducted? Every week examination on IIT model will be conducted in MPC subjects. Descriptive test in board model are conducted every month quarterly, half yearly, Pre-final and Annual. After each exam separate session will be conducted to rectify the errors done by the students.
What are the details of study hours? Every teaching period is followed by working period for MPC subjects and for Non-MPC subjects weekly assignment test will be conducted after the study hour.
Whom to contact regarding admission? Parents seeking admission should contact the principal. Admission details can be obtained in person by meeting the principal.
What is the quality of food provided to the hostlers? Nutritious and balanced diet is given.
What are the visiting hours for parents to meet principal? Parents can take a prior appointment and can meet principal daily between 3.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m.
What is the special care that is taken for the benefit of students?
1. Special orientation in basic through our uniquely designed fundamental books.
2. Associate faculty for every 12 students. Every Saturday a test is conducted in basics called as C.D.F test.
3. In the beginnings of the academic year bridge program is conducted to fill the gaps.
4. Simple Holiday packages will be given as holiday homework at the end of every term.
5. After every test, special assignments will be given on least answered questions.
6. Students will be exposed to state, National and International level competitive examinations.
What are the details of study material? Narayana Olympiad material will be given to the students. Which are
2. Basics books
3. Daily worksheets level wise with solutions
4. Activity and projects sheets with solutions.
5. CDF booklets.
6. Synopsis booklets.
7. Study material for state syllabus.
What is the list of utilities hostel students are supposed to bring? Four pairs of Olympiad school uniform
1. Six pairs of casual ware
2. Six pairs of night ware
3. Six pairs of undergarments
4. Chappels for bathroom use
5. (1 bucket + 1 mug) for bathroom
6. Waste bin(for storing of used cloths)
7. Reusable water bottle (for class room)
8. Soaps and shampoo
9. Tooth brush and Paste
10. Comb and mirror
11. Please get some dry fruits to have in the breaks so that your ward will get extra stamina to deal with the regressive preparation.
12. Dining Plate and glass.
13. Ten Photo graphs (Passport size) of student and two each of Father and mother
14. One pillow cover
15. Two bed sheets (we provided pillow and matrices).