Narayana Dental College and Hospital was established in 2001 with the aim of bridging gaps between the ever-increasing demands for dental health care in rural and urban areas. Located at Nellore and affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Heath Sciences, Vijayawada, the college offers one undergraduate and varied postgraduate programmes in dental surgery within 9 versatile clinical departments in the field.It is the first institution in Andhra Pradesh to start a postgraduate programme in Oral Pathology and only the second to Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad, in starting another PG course in Pediatric Dentistry. The specialty services provided at the teaching hospital cater to different individual needs of dental health, where professionals and paramedical staff work as a team in providing the best care to their patients. At Narayana, students and practicing individuals pursue an integrated educational experience that combines extensive clinical practice with rigorous course work in the biomedical, behavioral, and clinical sciences, fulfilling global standards of training and research in dentistry.
Key features of the NDCH Nellore:
- Stimulating academic environment
- Top class training in treatment of dental and oral ailments
- Periodic lectures, projects, workshops and hands-on training.
- Dedicated and experienced team of faculty members
- World class museums and research laboratories
- Exposure to rural population through community based training programmes