The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) is equivalent to any medical degree course with medical registration.
Affiliated to Dr. N.T.R. Health University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The duration of the course is of five and a half years (including one year compulsory rotatory internship).
The required educational qualification for applying to BNYS course is :
- An aggregate of 50% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry, passed in Intermediate or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age and should not have completed 22 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- For scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates, the maximum age limit shall be extended by three years
- Admission is open to both males and females.
The course is a combination of theory and practical classes. Each standard academic year at Narayana Naturopathy and Yoga College extends for 1.5 years in duration .
Hence years I, II, III are divided accordingly to amount to 5 years, apart from the mandatory rotatory internship.
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology and Biochemistry Philosophy of Nature Cure
- Forensic Medicine Pathology
- Social Preventive Medicine Diagnostic Methods
- Manipulative Therapy Yoga Therapy
- Chromotherapy Magnetotherapy
- Fasting Therapy Nutrition Dietitics
- Gynaecology& Obstetrics
- Physiotherapy Yoga Therapy